19. september 2012

Perfect Sense



I want someone to see this film so we can discuss it. The plot is simple: A chef and a scientist fall in love as an epidemic begins to rob people of their sensory perceptions. It’s not a zombie movie or anything like that. It’s not about the epidemic; it’s focused on the couple, but it’s not a love story. Since I’ve seen it, I can’t get it out of my head and I cannot explain why. It’s powerful in a non obvious way. I’m going to use a comment from someone on imdb“I still don’t know if it’s brilliant or pathetic. Photography is amazing. Some disgusting scenes that could have been cut, some great ones that will make you remember your own past. I enjoyed specially Eva's "Blade Runner style" narration, with all those thoughts about love and the meaning of life. Maybe that's what the movie is all about; love is the only thing that makes sense in our lives. Anyway, at the end I realized that a movie which brings us such controversial feelings, is a far from being pathetic.”
But I want your opinion, so watch it!

Here's the trailer, it's a little bit misleading, so you really have to see the whole thing :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar